- Amritharishtam (Bhaishajyaratnavali)
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guluchi)-4.8kg
- Aegle marmelois(Bilva)-480gm
- Oroxylum indicum(Shyonaka)-480gm
- Gmelina arborea(Gambhari)-480gm
- Stereospermum suaveolens(Patala)-480gm
- Premna mucronata(Agnimantha)-480gm
- Desmodium gangeticum(Shalparni)-480gm
- Uraria picta(Prishniparni)-480gm
- Solanum indicum(Brihati)-480gm
- Solanum surattense(Kantakari)-480gm
- Tribulus terrestris(Gokshura)-480gm
- Water-49.152 liters boiled and reduced 12.288liters
- Oldenlandia corymbosa(Parpata)-96gm
- Cuminum cyminum(Ajaji)-768gm
- Alstonia scholaris(Saptaparna)-48gm
- Cyperus rotundus(Mustha)-48gm
- Dry zingiber officinale (Shunti)-48gm
- Piper longum(Pippali)-48gm
- Piper nigrum (Maricha)48gm
- Picrorhiza kurroa(Kutuka)-48gm
- Holarrhena antidysenterica (Kutaja)-48gm
- Aconitum heterophyllum-48gm
- Mesua ferrea-48gm
Kashayam is prepared by adding coarse powder of first 11 dravyas and water.Boiled and reduced to 1/4th of quantity.filter it and dissoved Guda in it.Again filtered it and rest of all ingredients are added in it.kept closed this mixter in air tight container for 1 month for fermentation.After fermentation filtered it and used it .
- Recommended for all kinds of fevers, diseases in conjunction with fevers, rheumatic complaints, etc., Amrutharistam may be taken alone or mixed with other arishtas.
- Used in cold and cough
- Used to treat gout or elevated uric acid level.
- Used to treat splenomegaly and hep[atomegaly.
- Bhaishajyaratnavali, Adhyayam 5
- 25ml – 30ml daily 2-3 times (either alone, mixed with other Arishtas, or along with finely powered tablets) or as per Physician’s advice.
In high dose it causes stomach irritation