Ayurveda Defines the Best Line of Treatment for Alopecia
Alopecia and its Ayurveda Treatment is an autoimmune disorder characterized by severe hair loss and odd little bald spots on the scalp. The skin condition occurs when the disturbed immune system attacks the hair follicles and this disturbance is due to various factors including:
- Hereditary factor
- Strong medications
- Nutritional deficiency
- Severe health concerns
- Stress and depression
- Poor emotional health
Types of Alopecia
Alopecia is categorized into several types depending on the severity and characteristics of hair loss:
- Androgenetic Alopecia: This is known as baldness and the majority of the men and women across the globe are facing this hair disorder. Men see visible symptoms of bald patches whereas women experience a widening part.
- Alopecia Areata: This occurs when the body attacks its own hair follicles and creates round smooth patches on the scalp.
- Cicatricial Alopecia: This is also known as scarring. A hair disorder destroys the hair follicles of a person with hair loss starting to occur from the center of the scalp.
Ayurveda for Hair Loss
Ayurveda for hair loss states that the term ‘Hair’ originated from ‘Asthi’ meaning ‘Bone Tissue’ and therefore it is important to keep the bones and tissues strong to maintain good hair condition. If any disturbance occurs within the bone it hampers the functioning of the immune system that directly attacks the hair follicles. In the majority of the cases, hair loss or baldness becomes a serious concern.
Ayurveda defines baldness, also known as alopecia, as “Khalitya” that is mainly caused due to vitiation of the pita dosha within the body. In such a scenario, Ayurvedic hair fall remedies work wonders as a blessing in disguise.
The most recommended Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes:
- Shiroabhyanga: This process includes massaging the scalp with herbal oil in a way that it activates the hair follicles and improves blood circulation.
- Thala Pothichil: Also known as Sirolepa, this is a therapy of gentle head massage with medicated paste.
- Prachaana: This is a process to heal balding and hair loss by poking needles into the scalp to let out some blood.
- Dhara: This is a process of pouring medicated liquids or herbal infusions in water form in a way to clean the scalp and flush out impurities and unseen foreign substances.
- Virechana: This is also known as medicated purgation and pacifies the vitiated pita dosha to improve the functioning of the hair follicles.
- Vasthi: Also known as an enema, this procedure works to clean the lower side of the alimentary canal and is very effective in improving the imbalance of the three doshas.
- Nasya Nasya: This nasal administration process is part of the panchakarma treatment that helps in prevention of baldness and other hair disorders.
- Rasayana: This therapy works to rejuvenate the asthi or the bone dhatu.
In addition to these treatments, Alopecia herbal treatment Center India at Parijatak Nagpur treat alopecia using various herbal decoctions and formulations composed of herbs like Bhringaraja, Henna, Hibiscus, Aloe Vera, and Gooseberry. The professional experts here ensure to offer the best Hair Loss Treatment Services in Nagpur with safety, affectivity, and longevity.