Kids have a sensitive respiratory system, and they exhibit signs like rashes, itches, wheezing, sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath when exposed to pollution in the environment or harsh weather condition. Low immunity level in kids can be caused by pollution, stress, genetics, metabolic disorder, poor diet, and virus.
The poor immune system of your kid can be indicated by some symptoms like:
- Your kid gets tired easily,
- He or she has dark circles,
- Facing insomnia,
- Catch a cold and cough easily
- Falls sick frequently
These signs can be warning for you, so think about the safe ways to boost immunity level as kids must have a good immune system.
Ayurvedic remedies: the best way to boost the immunity level in kids
You need not boost immunity by using pills as you have other safe and natural ways to do so. Yes, we are talking about Ayurvedic remedies to help your child in developing immunity.
Here in this guide, we have mentioned 4 popular and effective Ayurvedic herbs that you can use to get desired results, check them out below:
- Amla: rich in Vitamin C, it can support epithelia barrier function against disease or pathogens. It also supports cellular functions of the adaptive and innate immune system and contributes to immune defense.
How to use:
You can give Amla juice or Amla powder to your kid and expect the right results. Amla is really a good herb for health, and it also brings so many health benefits by controlling blood sugar, improving blood circulation and digestion.
You can save your kids from various health issues (like sports injuries to asthma due to low immunity and young age) by using this amazing herb. This anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herb help reduce cold, asthma and much more.
How to use:
- You can take half teaspoon honey and one fourth teaspoon turmeric powder and prepare the paste. Your kid can have it before going to bed every time. This is the best way to build strength and boost the immunity system.
- You can give turmeric milk to your kids to get the desired results. It helps to relieve chest congestion and remove mucus and allow your kids to breathe easily. It has a strong immune-modulatory effect that prevents your child from becoming sick frequently.
- Neem Leaves:
This is a miraculous herb with anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial property helps build immunity. You can offer 2-3 Neem leaves to chew to your kid twice or thrice in a week to get the best result. It helps remove impurities from the blood and detoxify the body. You can also go with Neem tea that improves constipation and digestion.
- Ashwagandha Powder:
You can prepare powder from Ashwagandha root and use it to improve the immunity system of your kid. It helps to boost the energy level too. You can mix this powder (3 to 4 gm.) in a glass of milk and give it to your kid.
Apart from these magical herbs, you should go with the right diet rich with Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to boost your kid’s immune system.