Pathya-apathya in Udavarta
Pathyakarahar –vihar (DOS)
- Intake of Vataharahari.emadhu,amla and lavanrasatmakaahar.
- Light diet should be advisiable
- Shunthi siddha Jala or ShrutshitJala is recommended.
- Spices like ginger,hingu,blackpeppar,ajwain also recommended.
- Eatables likecastor oil, Harada (TermilachebulaRetz.),leavesofSnuhi(Euphorbia nerifolia Linn.),Aragavadha(Cassia fistula Linn.),Nishotha(Operculinaturpethum(L.) Salve Manse), cow urine and grapes are laxative in action
- Raw salt and Black salt are advisiable
- meat soups of land animals and birds are advisiable.
- Regular exersice.
- 30 min walk after food intake
- Vaamkushi shayan
- Heavy foods are avoided.
- Sami variety of Rice ,Kodrava(Paspalumscrobiculatum), saluki (roots of kumuda), Karkati(snake cucumber),Pinyaka(by-product of sesame), should be avoided.
- Potato, sprouts of bamboo fruits,products like Pisthi (Kalka of sesame having no oil content) etc are avoided.
- Kashayrasatmakaahar likeJambu(Eugenia jambolanaLam.)are not advisable
- Do not suppress natural urges like sleep,defecation,urine and thirst.
- Avoid Day sleeping