Get the Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin to Beat Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Treat Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura through Ayurveda is a skin condition where antibodies in the immune system destroy the body platelets characterized by bleeding and skin patches. Platelets play an integral role in blood clotting and when the platelets count reduces, the process of blood clot formation gradually slows down, further resulting in excessive bleeding.
Types of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
There are two main types:
- Acute ITP: This common type occurs mainly in children and lasts for about six months.
- Chronic ITP: This serious skin disorder mainly occurs in teenagers and adults.
Symptoms of ITP
The most common symptoms of ITP are:
- Superficial bleeding
- Excessive bruising
- Bleeding from the nose and gums
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Vomiting with blood
Ayurvedic View of ITP
In the medical field there are various health disorders still left untreated and are challenged by the most reputed and recognized doctors. However, Ayurveda defines the best cure for even those diseases and ITP is one amongst the list. The fundamental and holistic approach of Ayurvedic skin care takes into considerations the best therapies and herbal remedies by balancing the root causes of ITP.
Ayurveda for skin states that this disorder occurs due to an imbalance in pitta dosha. Moreover, the natural healing process also states several natural remedies for treating the symptoms of ITP in the most effective manner. Some of the herbs used as best ayurvedic medicine for skin are:
- Giloy: This herb has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties work to strengthen the functioning of macrophages, a significant type of white blood cells responsible for engulfing foreign substances, cancer cells, cellular debris and other harmful components accumulating in the body.
- Ashwagandha: The herb Ashwagandha is responsible to increase the functioning of the red and white blood cells while improving blood circulation and promoting a healthy physical structure.
- Swaran Basant Malti Ras: This is the best ayurvedic medicine with proven results for the treatment of ITP symptoms and various other health concerns.
- Kumar Kalyan Ras: This is a wonderful herbal cure for managing the ITP symptoms while strengthening the digestive functioning.
- Gotu kola : This herb is beneficial in increasing the platelet count and helps fight various types of infections within the human body.
- Punarnava Mandur: This excellent detoxifying agent helps in strengthening the functions of the blood.
Parijatak offers a complete treatment for ITP while pacifying the imbalance of the pitta dosha and increasing the blood platelet count. A variety of combinations from different herbs is used for the course of treatment with an assurance that the disease will eradicate with ease and efficiency.