Parijatak offers the Best Tinnitus treatment India
Tinnitus is a very common problem in which a person hears the sound of ringing, hissing, whistling or clicking in his ears. Every 1 in 5 people face this hearing problem, but the fact is that tinnitus is not a medical condition in itself. It is actually an underlying symptom that could indicate the presence of other ailments like ear injuries, hearing loss problem due to old age or circulatory system disorder among others.
Though it could be really bothersome at times, it is not really a serious issue and it might not also always indicate the presence of another serious ailment. It can worsen with age so you can resort to some of the herbal remedies tinnitus to treat it.
Causes of Tinnitus
There could be a number of health conditions leading to the problem of tinnitus. Some of these include:
- Changes in ear bone
- Earwax blockage
- Meniere’s diseases
- Head or Neck Injuries
- Regular exposure to loud noises
- TMK disorder
- Acoustic neuroma or brain cancer
- Thyroid issues
- High blood pressure
- Worry and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalance
Tinnitus involves hearing the annoying sounds and sensations in the ear when there are no external sounds present. The sounds can vary from a low pitch to a high one, in one ear or both the ears and it might be continuous or intermittent, depending on the severity of the condition. The signs include hearing any one of the following sounds:
Ayurvedic Remedies for Tinnitus
The ayurvedic Tinnitus treatment India aims at bringing balance back to the body to support the peripheral auditory system. The tinnitus cure Nagpur center at Parijatak recommends beginning with the lifestyle changes that include:
- Consume meals three times a day with no sugar or snack alongside.
- Sleep early, not later than 10 pm and try to wake up at the same time when sun rises.
- Prefer eating non-processed food regularly till the problem subsidizes, then resort to seasonal consumption.
- Meditation for at least 10-20 minutes regularly, twice a day is a must.
- Give yourself an ayurvedic oil massage, known as abhyanga regularly with lymphatic massage oil.
- Some of the other ayurvedic techniques that are directly related to your ear include:
- Put few drops of garlic oil in your ears before sleeping every day.
- Massage the sore areas near your ear with garlic oil for 2-3 minutes regularly before going for shower.
- Try some nasal breathing exercises regularly for at least 20 minutes in a day.