A therapeutic procedure in which the persons scalp is completely applied with high value medicinal herbs paste. This enables the medicine to penetrate into the brain cells to activate them. The healing properties of herbs also calm down the nervous system and rejuvenate the person.
- Facial Paralysis.
- Scalp dermatitis.
- Eye disorders.
- Depression & Stress related conditions.
- A molecules of the topical preparations can penetrate the skin by three routes through
- Intact stratum
- corneum.Sweat glands.
- Sebaceous follicles.
How it works:
- The surface of the stratum corneum presents more than 99 % of the total skin surface available for percutaneous drug absorption.
- The major steps involved in percutaneous absorption include the establishment of a concentration gradient which provides the driving force for drug movement across the skin, release of drug from the vehicle and drug diffusion across the layers of the skin.
- Preferable characteristics of topical drugs include low molecular mass (600da) adequate solubility in oil & water and a high partition co-efficient.