A simple procedure of applying the oil to the vertex using a cotton pad impregnated with oil medicated or otherwise to known as Shiro Pichu. Once again here the application of oil does not follow any form of massage. By the application of this procedure one can achieve all the beneficial effect of Murdha Taila most over this procedure is said to be more beneficial in dermatological condition of the scalp as well as psychological disorders. As this process does not involve massage it can be confidently performed in painful condition or ulceration of the scalp also.
All the beneficial effects of murdha tailas.
- Reduces the burning sensation in the scalp and other scalp diseases.
- Prevents hair fall, split hair and premature greying of hair.
- Relieves headache and migraine.
- Induces sleep.
- Improves memory.
- Decreases stiffness in neck and eye strain.
- Treats psychological as well as neurological disorders like paralysis and facial palsy.