Get Connected to Parijatak for Effective Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Disorder
Hormonal disorders in women are quite common, especially in this age of busy lifestyle, which leads to less physical moment, and regular consumption of junk food. PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disorder) is actually the enlargement of ovaries due to domination of male hormones inside the body while results in the formation of small cysts on the outer walls of the ovaries. It is such a common disease that every fifth woman between in age group of 15 years to 44 years seem to be suffering from it.
Causes of PCOD
Though there are no particular reasons that have been detected yet by the doctors to clearly investigate what causes PCOD, there are following causes which have been linked to this disease:
- Genes – It is believed that PCOD runs in the family and is passed on from one generation to another.
- Inflammation – The women who complain of frequent inflammation of body are more prone to having PCOD as it causes higher level of androgen in the body.
- Insulin Resistance – When body cells cannot use the insulin properly, pancreas begin to formulate more insulin to compensate which results in the production of more male hormones and obesity.
Symptoms of PCOD
A few symptoms could point towards the problem of PCOD. However, in some women they become visible from the time of their first period while in other they are discovered only after they become obese or they find it difficult to get pregnant. The common symptoms include:
- Heavy Bleeding – The periods that a woman with PCOD gets are usually heavier than the others.
- Irregular Periods – As there is lack of ovulation due to the dominance of male hormones, some woman with PCOD get periods only once in 2 months.
- Weight Gain – Almost 80 percent of the woman with PCOD complain of obesity or weight gain.
- Hair Growth – Most of the woman with PCOD experience hirsutism, that is, growth of hair on face and every part of the body.
- Headaches – Changes in hormones can lead to frequent headaches.
- Acne – PCOD causes the skin to be oiler and can result in breakouts on face, back and chest.
- Infertility – Difficulty or not being able to get pregnant because of irregular ovulation.
- Disturbed Mental Health – The hormonal imbalance also results in depression and anxiety in most of the cases.
Ayurvedic Do’s & Don’ts to Treat PCOD
There are some instructions regarding the lifestyle and best ayurvedic medicine for PCOS in India that helps treat PCOD. These include:
- Consumption of herbal teas like green tea or spearmint tea
- Avoiding junk food as much as possible
- Avoiding non vegetarian dishes, expect for occasional consumption of fish
- Trying to maintain the natural body cycle for sleep
- Avoiding white sugar
- Minimizing the consumption of all dairy products except butter milk
- Using herbs like cinnamon, fenugreek and garlic in recipes or consuming them raw
- Consuming only healthy facts like ghee
As per the books of traditional ayurvedic cure, the best polycystic ovary syndrome treatment Nagpur is provided at Parijatak by helping patients adapt to a healthy and consciously managed dietary habits and lifestyle. The center is known to be one of the most reputed obstetrics and gynecology clinic Nagpur known for a legacy of successful treatment plans offered to various patients across and beyond the boundaries.