Pathya-Apathya For Gastritis-
Take the food on time. Have an early dinner.
Take warm and light food
Food has to be well masticated & swallowed.
Must drink water after food.
Curry leaves, buttermilk, greens, carrot, snake guard and fibre rich vegetables are highly recommended for intake.
Suppota fruit and cabbage should be included in the diet.
| take juicy fruits like apples, pears, grapes, grapefruit, oranges, pineapple, peaches and melons.|
A walk in the early morning for about a mile is very useful.
Meditation helps in stress reduction ,so do the meditation regularly.
Asana like Padmasana,vjrasana,pawanmuktasana,shalabhasana is good for diagestion
- Avoid Pitta-provoking foods such as alcohol, caffeinated beverages, tomatoes, citrus fruits, dairy, peppermint and peppers.
- Avoid fasting & full meals.
- Avoid intake of cold water in empty stomach
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid hotel food, cool drinks and bakery items
- Avoid spicy, sour, oily food stuffs, tubers, pickeles , fried items etc.
- Avoid stress and tension
- Avoid Daysleeping