Why Parijatak Khamla branch is One of the Best ayurvedic treatment centre Nagpur
The Parijataka Ayurvedic Centre, one of the Best ayurvedic treatment centre Nagpur is located in the heart of the City in a calm & serene environment. The hospital & patients accommodation is spread in the Four Floors building. We are best ayurvedic treatment centre in nagpur for Back Pain & knee pain specialist.
The terrace of the Centre is divided into two parts, one especially dedicated to the Spiritual guidance by the expert & the other for Naturopathy Treatments.
The Fourth Floor
On the Fourth Floor is General ward. A separate 3 bedded ward for women & 7 bedded ward for men. Each ward has attached toilet & washroom.
The Third floor
The Third floor has luxury accommodation with well furnished rooms & attached washroom. The rooms are well equipped with wardrobes & other facilities.
The Second floor
The Second floor has waiting room with comfortable chairs for patients. It also has two treatment room with especially designed Panchakama Table. A well maintained Pharmacy is also on the second floor & a well-equipped consulting room. There is a well equipped kitchen on the third floor which will provide nutritious & balanced diet for each patient/client as advised by the dietician or nutritionist.
- Proficiently qualified and experienced team of Ayurvedic Doctors including full-time resident Doctor.
- Well experienced, qualified and competent masseurs / therapists’ team (separate for ladies and gents).
- Facilities for Yoga and meditation under expert guidance
- Clean and fully equipped treatment rooms (separate for men and women) with post treatment facilities.
- Special, Spacious well-furnished luxury rooms
- Separate General ward for men and women
- Kitchen for advised diet
The Parijataka Ayurvedic Centre offers traditional, scientific and authentic ayurvedic and naturopathy treatments specific to the patient’s condition and constitution.
The Parijataka Ayurvedic Centre aims to provide physical, mental and spiritual healthcare with holistic approach.
The Treatment or Treatment programme will be finalized by Physicians after examining the patient and accordingly the type of programme and duration of treatment will be decided which will be discussed with patient prior to its implementation.
We provide treatments under the following categories.
- Treatment for specific ailments
- De-Toxification and Rejuvenation
- Stress Management
- Spine Speciality Treatments
- Knee joint Treatment
- Cervical Spondylosis (Neck Pain)
- Lumbar Spondylosis (Back Pain) / Slipped Disc
- Paralysis / Post Paralysis Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis / arthritis
- General Treatments / Chronic Diseases
Therapies of Panchakarma
Full Panchakarma as per requirement
- Abhyangam (Rejuvnating Massage)
- Sirodhara – It is indicate Insomnia, Hypertension, Anxiety, Depression and Headaches etc
- Pinda Sweda – useful in joint pains & in neurological problems.
- Kati-Vasti – useful in backache, slip disc, Prolapse or herniation of vertebras.
- Janu vasti – useful in Osteo- Arthritis – knee joint pain.
- Shirovasti – useful in problems related with brain, neurological disorders.
- Udwartanam – Good for skin and weight loss.
- Pizhichil (Sarvang Dhara) – useful in paralysis and other neurological problems, joint pains
Accommodation Facilities @ Best ayurvedic treatment centre Nagpur
This Best ayurvedic treatment centre Nagpur is located in heart of the city in a peaceful & calm locality. The accommodation facilities are available with the attached toilet / shower room with hot water. It includes
- Separate General ward for men & women.
- Luxury rooms as per patient’s need. The Luxury rooms are well equipped for comfortable stay.
The highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene are kept throughout the premises. The grounds and the communal parts of the buildings are cleans and sweeps every morning. Clean bed linen, towels & toiletries are supplied as per requirement. Water availability for 24 hours. best ayurvedic treatment centre in nagpur.
In recent years, lifestyle has changed so much & has become fast paced than ever. To deal with the kind of lifestyle we have today, one needs rejuvenation at regular intervals. Today’s generation has slowly gained knowledge & has understood the importance & effectiveness of our oldest tradition of medicine, the Ayurveda. Thus people are shifting to Ayurveda & naturopathy for its effectiveness, potential to treat diseases as well as to avoid side effects of other streams of treatment.
we follow authentic Ayurveda, and focus on patients’ condition, need & requirement. We do not believe in diluting core Ayurvedic principles for the sake of commercial interest.
We approach Ayurveda in a very serious manner and stand for classical practise of Ayurvedic principles. Everything from admission to discharge is under the control and supervision of our experienced staff.
We provide personal care and attention along with better services. A Physician will take care of all kinds of clinical or non- clinical activities during your stay and coordinate with other departments for the comfortable stay at our centre.
Greetings from Parijatak Ayurvedic Clinic
Today’s life is fast & stressful & there is no time for relaxation. You are well aware that the stressful pace of modern life is taking toll on our health. The pressure to be successful, to be first in the race of life, meeting deadlines has lead to many health problems. The overall change in lifestyle & food habits is adding to the health problems. You will agree that being well does not mean physical well being only.
Considering all this, we here in Parijatak Ayurvedic Clinic, have initiated a holistic process of Ayurvedic treatment which will not only treat the disease but also will cleanse the physical, metal & emotional well being. We are trying to bring in the magic of our 5000 years old wonderful Ayurveda. It’s a treatment that ensures health & inner balance.
We offer a wide range of wellness regime as prescribed by Ayurveda. It includes Rejuvenation treatment, Pain relief treatment, Kerala Oil Panchakarma Therapy & Special Spine & Knee Care Treatment. We ensure that the treatment be a journey to discover harmonious & holistic health care. Rigorous detoxification, therapeutic massages, personalised diet and exercise programmes contribute towards building a healthy body.
The support staff here is well guided & trained to meet the goals for every patient. Our staff works tirelessly to achieve the goal while looking for the comfort of the patients.
We assure the best services in the field.
15 days treatment – including shirodhara, pizhichil, udwartanam , Njavarakizhi, Abhyanagam Steam, Vasthi, Nasyam , Virechanam, Naturopathy, Yoga, Spiritual Chanting with Brahmana, indivisual Diet customised, with healing music
- Suit – 3500 per day including food
- Special suit – 4000 per day including food
Treatment Charges Depends —— around 1000 to 3000 per day , depends upon indivisual study
Few photographs of Parijatak Khamla branch, one of the best ayurvedic treatment centre Nagpur
Click here to See a google map here