Give Relief to Your Children from the Discomfort of Otitis media ayurvedic treatment Nagpur Parijatak
Otitis Media is a painful middle ear infection that occurs when the inner ear becomes filled with infected fluid and results in inflammation. It is a most common condition in the children between the age group of 6 months to 36 months and is most often accompanied by cold. In addition, it is best to follow the home remedies otitis media for children as they have no side effects and go easy on an infant’s inner system.
The middle ear of a human body is connected with the throat through a small tube known as Eustachian tube. The bacteria and viruses that are commonly present in the throat can pass on to the middle ear sometimes that can cause an infection.
Some of the other reasons of otitis media include:
- Attending daycare
- Living in a crowded area
- Using a pacifier
- Not being breast-fed properly and resorting to bottle feeding instead, in case of infants
- Bottle feeding while laying the infant down
- Having a cleft palate
- Having cold, flu, ear infection or sinus
- Close contact with anybody having a cold
- Allergies causing congestion
- Exposure to cigarette smoke
- Exposure to high level of air pollution
- Change in climate or altitude
- Ear injuries
- Blockage in Eustachian tube
Symptoms of Otitis Media
The child may experience one or more symptoms. Some of the common signs include:
- Intense crying
- Fits of fussiness
- Pulling on the ears continuously
- Severe pain in ear
- Neck pain
- Feeling of fullness in the ear
- Unexplained vomiting
- Drainage of fluid from the ear
- Lessened response to sounds or hearing loss
Ayurvedic Remedies for Otitis Media
Some effective natural remedies otitis media can help improve the condition of your child. However, if you are based in Nagpur or willing to travel for otitis media ayurvedic treatment Nagpur, it is best to consult a renowned wellness centre Parijatak to ensure that your child is not allergic to any of the recommended formulas that include:
- Massage around the ear and while doing so pull it in different directions to ease the pain.
- Put a few drops of garlic or olive oil in the ear and blow dry it from a distance of 12-15 inches from your head.
- Use ear candle to clean the ear wax.
- Make a mixture of fresh onion juice and honey and put it in ear.
- Put a few drops of nasya oil in the nose. It helps in clearing the Eustachian tube.
- Heat bishop’s weed with milk and use it as ear drops after cooling down.