Connect to Parijatak for Oral herpes treatment Nagpur
Commonly, referred as Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), it is basically the presence of blisters or cold sores along the border of the lips.
Cause of Oral Herpes
It is type of highly contagious virus which can easily pass from one person to another having direct contact. In fact, if children catch from any of the infected adults around, they carry this virus with them throughout their lives.
It generally happens because of the common interactions, including:
- Sharing the same lip balm or lipstick
- Eating with the same utensils
- Kissing or touching of infected person’s lips to any part of the body
- Having cold sores while performing oral sex
- There is a higher probability of the virus spreading when the person who is carrying the virus is experiencing an outbreak. However the interesting fact is that though 30% to 95% of adults are infected with oral herpes, they may never have an outbreak in their lifetime.
Symptoms of Oral Herpes (HSV 1)
It is very important to know that somebody who might be carrying this virus and infect others with it could never have experienced any of the symptoms in their life because they never experienced an outbreak. In fact, most of its signs are similar to that of a common flue so one has to be very attentive in gauging the symptoms. Some of these include:
- Blistering sores in the mouth or near the lips
- Itching in that area
- Lack or loss of appetite
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
Herbal Remedies for Oral Herpes (HSV 1)
It is not possible to eliminate the oral herpes virus from the body once it is contracted. Thus, the herbal treatment focuses on ensuring that the outbreaks are controlled and immune system is made strong enough to expel the toxins, absorb necessary nutrients and assimilate the emotional state. You can soothe the imbalance agni in your body system with the following tiny lifestyle changes:
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Do not consume spicy food
- Limit the consumption of cheese
- Use any other cooking oil instead of sesame oil
- Control over eating any kind of hot and sour food
There are certain medicines in ayurveda that have been prepared in a completely natural, pure and vegetarian environment. They work to ensure that the symptoms of the disease can be controlled. Some of the effective Ayurvedic medicine for dental problem including oral herpes is:
- Jatyadi Oil – For outer application
- Curcumin Capsules – 2 capsules with plain water regularly, two times a day
- Neem Capsules – 2 capsules with plain water regularly, two times a day or open up the capsule and make a paste for external application on the blisters
- Kanchnaar Guggul – 2 capsules with plain water regularly, two times a day
- Pitta Balance – 1 capsule daily with plain water, two times a day
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula – 2 capsules with plain water regularly, two times a day
- Phyllanthus Niruri – 2 capsules with plain water regularly, two times a day
Parijatak offers the best oral herpes treatment Nagpur providing a complete course of thoughtful and successful therapies, procedures and Ayurvedic medicine for gum infection and Best cold sore treatment India.