Oral herpes simplex
It is the viral infection ocurres in mouth area and lips caused by a specific type of the herpes simplex virus. It is also called as “cold sores.”sometimes this sore occurs in cluster or sometime it may be single.It is commonly seen in childrens.
The virus causes painful sores on the upper and lower lips, gums, tongue, roof of the mouth, inside the cheeks or nose, and sometimes on the face, chin, and neck. It may be mild or severe.The person who is suffering from this disease is capable of spreading the infections to other
- There are two forms of herpes simplex virus.
- Herpes simplex type 2 is more severe than type 1.
- Gum inflammation
- Mouth soreness
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Child will cry continuously
- Blisters may not be noticed, because they rupture within a day.
- Within 10 days the child will become
- Secondary herpes may happen as aopen sore on the outer lip. It is called cold sore or fever blister.
- Flare up will be there because of sun burn
- Anxiety aggravates this condition
- It is seen in persons with impairment f immune system.
- Like the asyapakacikitsa, but drugs useful in visarpa can also be used.
- Nimbadikasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Amrtasadangam -kasayam60 ml morning and night before food.
- Candanadi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
- Pencatiktamkasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food. Are highly useful here.
- Jathipallavakasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
- Saptaccadadikasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
- Usiradi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
- Nilavembucurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
- Sinthilcurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
- Kaisoraguggulu- 2-0-2 after food.
- Nimbadivati – 2-0-2 after food.
- Sudarsanavati – 2-0-2 after food.
- Sudharsanacurnam with rose water is applied
- Nilavembucurnam with rose water is applied
Kavalam / Gandusam