LOW SPERM COUNT AND AYURVEDIC TREATMENT India
A low sperm count is also known as oligospermia. Low sperm count means sperm quantity is fewer than 15million per ejaculation. This problem leads to failure of conception. Low Sperm Count and Ayurvedic Treatment India, Male infertility is much heard of in today’s lifestyle. You may have heard that females are unable to conceive normally when they are weak, but the fact is that male fertility plays a great role in the childbearing problems of the modern times too.
Today, sperm count in men could keep falling without their knowledge. Fortunately, there are many ways in Ayurveda to increase a Low Sperm Count. But before we get to any of those tips, it is important to understand what causes infertility and sperm count issues.
Low sperm count shows that there is less chance of conceiving without medical intervention. You may take longer to conceive a baby. Intercourse has to be perfectly timed according to ovulation prediction. Also, minor changes in diet, lifestyle, and health may be required.
Basically, low sperm count is asymptomatic, but sometimes it shows as symptoms like
- Problems in intercourse
- Low sexual desire
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased growth of body hair and mustache
- Change in gait and body language
Several causes have been cited for low sperm count which are:
- Inflammation of epididymis of testes, or some sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhea, or HIV can cause the testicular damage
- Erectile dysfunction
- Surgery of bladder or urethra
- Spine surgery
- Use of medicines like-alpha blockers, steroids
- Tumors of the pituitary gland
- Radiation or chemotherapy
- Undescended testicles
- Hormone imbalances
- Defects of tubules that transport sperm
- Chromosome defects
- Celiac disease, a digestive disorder caused by sensitivity to gluten, celiac disease can cause male infertility. Fertility may improve after adopting a gluten-free diet.
- Certain surgeries might prevent you from having sperm in your ejaculate, including vasectomy, inguinal hernia repairs, scrotal or testicular surgeries, prostate surgeries, and large abdominal surgeries performed for testicular and rectal cancers, among others. In most cases, surgery can be performed to either reverse these blockages or to retrieve sperm directly from the epididymis and testicles.
- Industrial chemicals like herbicides, pesticides, organic solvents, painting materials and lead might contribute to low sperm counts.
- Heavy metal exposure
- Radiation or X-rays exposure
- Drugs like cocaine or marijuana reduce the quality and quantity of sperm
- Alcohol consumption and use of tobacco
- Emotional stress
To protect your fertility, avoid known factors that can affect sperm count and quality.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Manage stress
- Avoid exposure to pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Ayurveda has a separate branch which deals with the management of defective semen and spermatogenesis along with sexual pontification. This is called as Vajikarana tantra.
- The treatment of Oligospermia comprises administration of rasayanas and vajikara dravyas or medicines (verificatory or aphrodisiacs) internally.
- Panchakarma treatment like kshetrikaran means suddhi of the whole body by panchakarma is effective.
- Panchkarma like basti, uttarbasti, shiridhara, virechan, vaman are advisiable.
- Herbs like kapikacchu, ashwagandha, gokshur, mash, amalki, shatavari, are quite effective.
Natural Foods to Cure Erectile Dysfunction.
Ayurveda and Sperm Count
Ayurveda has the goodness of herbs and formulates herbal remedies for low sperm count treatment. With traditional methods, Parijatak Ayurveda brings hope as it is one of the best infertility treatment clinics in India. The doctors hold expertise in their fields and provide the best formulations and recommend natural foods to cure low sperm count and erectile dysfunction. Visit Parijatak.com to get more info and talk to us about the perfect solution for your infertility treatment.