Parijatak Offers the Best Treatment for Fistula and Other Anorectal Diseases
Know the Ayurvedic Treatment for Fistula, a fistula is a condition, which occurs when abscess does not heal completely even after the pus, drains away. However, the most common place for a fistula to occur is near the anal or rectum, it can form between the other organs and structures of the body too, including:
- Intestine and skin
- Intestine and bladder
- Vagina and rectum
Various anorectal diseases symptoms and disorders put human life at risk. However, Ayurveda has defined a streamlined and effective treatment for all. All you need to do is understand the symptoms and hear the warning signs to get a right course of treatment at the right time. Look out for the following symptoms to know if you are having a fistula:
- Inflammation and pain around the anus
- The foul or blood-like smell from pus formation around the anus
- Pain and blood while passing the bowel
- Persistent feeling of fatigue, fever, and chills
- Skin irritation in the area around the anus
Yes, these are the symptoms which could imply to the presence of many other diseases too but if you notice yourself suffering from any of these, then seek the advice of your physician immediately. In addition, if you are having the problem of fistula then it is best to go for the ayurvedic treatment to ensure that you can get rid of the disease without any side effects.
Ayurvedic Cure for Fistula
Here are some of the Ayurvedic remedies for fistula that are recommended to treat the condition of fistula along with their daily dosage recommendation. You can use these natural medicines to recover from the after-effects of the surgical treatment for Fistula also.
- Nirgundi Oil: The ayurvedic oil is extracted from the plant Vintex Nigundo and is one of the rare multifaceted herbs available. It has astringent properties that will reduce the pain, inflammation, and congestion. Daily application around the fistula will help your muscles relax and maintain the normal course of blood circulation inside the body.
- Triphala Guggul: This classic ayurvedic formulation is made of two most efficacious herbs: Triphala and Guggul. Triphala helps in regulating the movement of bowel and guggul acts as a defense mechanism. Triphala guggul has anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that perk up the blood circulation in the rectal region. Consuming 2 tables, three times a day regularly will help tone the gastrointestinal tract, manage weight and eliminate weight efficiently from the body. Though it is consumed by many as an anti-depressant also, it’s absolutely safe and non-addictive laxative.
- Curcumin Capsules: Take 2 capsules daily with plain water and it would relieve you from the pain of wound while cleansing the area with the pus near the anus. Haridra or curcumin is a well known ayurvedic tonic which is being used to treat and bring to function (properly) all the systems of the body including respiratory, digestive and blood circulatory since ages. It reduces the inflammation and edema caused by fistula and hemorrhoids.
So, why to make yourself suffer any longer? Get relieved by the pain and effects of Fistula with Fistula Ayurveda Treatment India at Parijatak based in Nagpur.