Parijatak offers the Best Ayurvedic Cure for Slipped Disc
With the fast-paced lifestyle, long working hours being in the same position and lesser time to exercise, the problems of back pain and slipped disc are commonly heard in this generation.
Slipped disc is the condition in which one of the bones in the spinal code gets displaced from its original space, hence putting pressure on the nerves which arise from the vertebral column and causing nerve root compression.
Causes of Slipped Disc
There could be multiple reasons that can cause a slipped disc, including:
- Trauma caused to the vertebral column due to a physical injury or accident
- Obesity or overweight
- Jobs that are physically straining
- Heavy exercising without proper assistance
- Alcohol and smoking
- Riding on bumpy roads
Symptoms of Slipped Disc
Though a slip disc can happen anywhere in the spinal cord, right from the neck to the lower back, it is most common in the lower back region. One of the most common symptoms is pain whose intensity will vary from one person to another. Some of the other signs of herniated disc include:
- Pain and numbness in one side of the body
- Pain the will extend to either legs or arms
- Pain which gets more severe with certain moments or at night
- Pain that gets worse when you sit or stand in the same position for too long
- Pain that arises after walking even short distances
- Pain radiating from back to other parts of the body
- Unexplained weakness in muscles
- Burning, tingling and aching sensations in the affected area
- Insomnia caused by pains
- Continuous feeling or heaviness in the head or headache
- Loss of appetite because of severe pain
Ayurvedic Treatment for Slip Disc
Though there are many treatment options for a herniated disc, it is best to go with the ayurvedic treatment of slip disc in Nagpur at Parijatak as that would have no side effects and you will get relief naturally. Some of the recommended herbal medicines available for slip disc cure in Nagpur are:
- Gandharvahastadi Kashayam
- Triphla Churna (with lukewarm water)
- Lumbaton Capsules
- Gandharvahastadi Castor Oil (on empty stomach)
Apart from the medicines, there are some of the very effective ayurvedic therapies for slipped disc in Nagpur offered by Parijatak, which would help, relieve your pains or lessen their severity. These therapies include:
Abhyanga is the massage that is given to the person on all the parts of the body using various herbal oils for 40-50 minutes. The pressure put on different body parts during the massage varies and the postures are also changed. The types of massages that are given to treat slipped disc are Kizhi and Dhanyamla Dhara. You can get lots of benefits from abyanga, which include:
- It helps in harmonizing the imbalance caused in body due to Vata.
- It imparts necessary vitalization and nourishment to bones, ligaments and tissues that boosts up your body’s healing capacity.
- It helps in relaxing the body and relieving the pains while treating the problem of fatigue also.
This is also a massage therapy wherein a combination of herbal oils is used on the affected area particularly in order to fix the slipped disc into its original place. The massage is given in a very gentle manner that makes it safe for even heart patients, causing no side effects to anybody at all.