- Ribs of Leaves of Garcinia Indica (Vrikshamla),
- Sida Rhombifolia (Bala),
- Cyperus Rotundus Linn (Mustha),
- Saussurea Lappa (Kushta),
- Glycrrhiza Glabra (Madhuka),
- Santalum lbum (Chandana),
- Kaempferia Galangal (Kachora),
- Fried Raw Rice,
- Cedrus Deodara (Devdaru),
- Picrorhiza Kurroa (Katurohini),
- Crocus Sativus (Kunkuma),
- Cinnamomum Camphora (karoora) etc.
- Recommended in diseases caused due to aggravated/ vitiated vatha and pitha like vertigo, fever, hallucination, eye diseases, sinusitis, typhoid, complaints due to excerssive heat, fever, sleepless condition due to vitiated blood and pitha.
- For external application.
- To be mixed with breast milk and to be applied on forehead/ massaged on the forehead.