Visit Parijatak for the a Perfect Ayurvedic Treatment for Hydronephrosis
Hydronephrosis is a medical condition that occurs when the kidney is unable to pass on the urine to bladder properly over a period of time, thus resulting in swelling of kidney or/and ureter. Though the swelling occurs in only one kidney in most of the cases, it can affect both in some rare critical cases.
However, it is noticeable that kidney hydronephrosis, is never a primary diseases. It is actually a secondary condition that arises because of some other underlying diseases in the kidney that would have causing the obstruction or blockage in the urinary tract, thus stopping the urine from passing away in its natural course.
In fact, it may appear surprising but hydronephrosis is a very common condition among the children and pregnant women.
Causes of Hydronephrosis
There could actually be ample of reasons that can cause this condition and they can be diagnosed depending on the location of the swelling in the urinary tract. These causes can be categorized intrinsic (located within the urinary system) and extrinsic (located outside the system).
Some of the intrinsic causes include:
- Kidney stones
- Bladder stones
- Bladder cancer
- Urethral cancer
- Blood clotting
- Bladder neck contracture
- Acute unilateral obstructive uropathy
- Scarring or stricture in the ureter or urethra
- The extrinsic reasons could be:
- Cancer in the prostate
- Cancer in the cervix
- Any other kind of cancer or tumor that compresses the ureter
- Ovarian vein syndrome
- Swelling in the prostate
- Scarring caused by any radiation therapy
- Uterine prolapsed
- Damage in nerves that supply the bladder
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis
Symptoms of Hydronephrosis
The mild and one of the first signs of hydronephrosis include the frequent urge to urinate. However, there are many other severe symptoms and if you experience one of more of them along with the urge to urinate, then you should get a diagnosis done immediately. These include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the flank or abdomen
- Unable to completely empty the bladder
- Pain while urinating
If you feel that the symptoms are bothering you and the renal functioning is still hampered, get connected to Parijatak. It is an Ayurvedic center based in Nagpur offers the best solution to Hydronephrosis treatment India. The center also offers the best Ayurvedic Medicine Hydronephrosis Nagpur that can be effective in treating the symptoms of hydronephrosis and opening up the obstructive paths for the urine to pass freely between kidney and bladder:
- Varunadi Vati – 2 tablets regularly with plain water after the meals, three times a day.
- Punarnava Mandur – 2 tablets regularly with plain water after the meals, twice a day.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna – Boil 1 spoon of the churna in 400 ml of water till there is only 60 ml left of it. Drink it after pouring it in a glass using drainer twice every day, 45 minutes after the meals.