- It is otherwise called syncope.
- It occurs due to inadequate supply of blood to the brain.
- It is also seen in Rasakshaya.
- People get effort syncope after doing some work.
- After exercise.
- High pressure (Seen in both younger and older people)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Hypertrophic cardio myopathy
It is caused by Pitta and Tama. Pitta is in dominance in all types of Moorchchhaa. It is of following types
Line of Treatment-
Pittaghna + Vaataghnachikitsa
o Sheet DravyaUpyog
In acute phase
- Siddha makaradvajam –
- Arjunarstam –
- Draksaristam –
In recovery phase
- Draksadikasayam- 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Mrdvikadikasayam- 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Kalyanakakasayam- 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Mahakalyanakakasayam- 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Musumusukkaiksirakasayam – 50 ml morning and night after food.
- Kaccuradicurnam + ksirabalatailathalam.
- Amalakarasayanam –
- Svalpalasunapindam –
- Kasthurikalparasayanam –
o Madhuravarga Siddha Yoosha
o Daadima rasa sevan