Get the Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Murccha at Nagpur, India
What is Murccha?
Most of us know about Murccha as syncope. It occurs due to inadequate supply of blood to the brain.
What Causes Murccha?
The derangement of doshas of the body due to the presence of incompatible components of food, or physical weakness because of sudden suppression of the natural urges or any external injury gives such fainting fits. The Vayu element in the body gets deranged, which blocks the sensory and motor nerves of the body. This results in causing giddy state in the person. The perception of the pleasure or pain is suspended for some time.
People get syncope
- After doing some strenuous work or exercise
- Heat stroke along with excdessive sweating
- High blood pressure (Seen in both younger and older people)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Hypertrophic cardio myopathy
Cardiac syncope may increase the risk of sudden cardiac death. It arises due to various cardiac pathophysiologies, such as bradycardia, tachycardia or hypotension.
People suspected of having cardiac syncope but without any serious medical conditions may be managed as outpatients. Proper diagnosis is needed to check for any serious medical conditions if present. Such conditions that call for evaluation and treatment include cardiac arrhythmia, ischemia, pulmonary embolism and severe aortic stenosis. If cardiac vascular abnormalities are diagnosed, cardiac monitoring may be required. Heart failure, atrial fibrillation and other serious cardiac conditions that may occur with syncope in older adults after age 70.
Ayurvedic Aspect of Fainting
It is caused by Pitta and Tama. Pitta is in dominance in all types of Moorchchhaa. It is of following types:
Line of Treatment
The treatment is done through Pittaghna along with Vaataghnachikitsa. The treatment includes Shaman, Shodhan and nyasa.
- Shaman chikitsa- This includes:
- Sheet Dravya Upyog
- Lepanam, followed by snan
- Shodhanchikitsa – This consists of:
In Acute Phase, the following are recommended:
- Siddha makaradvajam
In Recovery Phase, following medication is prescribed:
- Draksadikasayam- 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Mrdvikadikasayam, Kalyanakakasayam and Mahakalyanakakasayam- each of these are given 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Musumusukkaiksirakasayam – A dose of 50 ml should be taken in morning, and night after dinner.
- The combination of Kaccuradicurnam + ksirabalatailathalam is given
- Madhuravarga Siddha Yoosha
- Daadima rasa sevan
Muccha Treatment at Parijatak Ayurveda
Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the reliable vascular disease care centre India. At Parijatak Ayurveda, get the best herbal and Ayurvedic treatment for Murccha. Asanas and Pranayama are meant for numerous benefits and mind relaxation. Murccha pranayama is similar to meditation. It helps to have a healthy body and focused mind. It helps in curing depression related problems and weakness of muscles. It plays an important role in Kundalini Jagaran and in Dhyana. It balances pitta related discomforts. Talk to the experts for treatment for cardiovascular disease and the associated pathophysiology. You can see the amazing effect of Ayurvedic line of treatment.