5 Simple Steps To An Effective Cure Back Pain without any surgery Strategy
Back pain is a very common problem seen in every group of persons from teenagers to old one. It occurs due to the sedentary lifestyle and wrong postures. Uncomfortable chairs in the office, excessive traveling, job or improper positions during sleep can cause pain. Initially, back pains are mild and can be treated by some painkillers. But day by day it keeps on aggravating and starts causing severe problems like slip disc, spondylosis of spine, scoliosis etc. if not treated properly.
Hence if you’re suffering from back pain don’t ignore it.
Causes of Back Pain
Other reasons behind back pain are:
- Tuberculosis of spine
- Spinal anaesthesia
- Cervical Spondolysis
Therapies for Back Pain
- Abhyanga- Oleation of the whole body through medicated oil. This massage therapy can soothe pain, relax stiff muscles and reduces the swelling also with Abhyanga deep-seated toxins in joints and tissues are loosened and released into the system for elimination through the natural process. It also provides resistance against injuries and gives the power to recover quickly. It provides strength and flexibility to muscles and joints.
- Kati Basti: The dough of urad dal prepared and pool like structure formed on the back. This is poured with warm medicated oil for 30-40min. The temperature of the oil is maintained by reheating. After that gentle massage was performed for 15-20min. It was done for 7-8days continuously. It provides strength to back muscles which maintain the normal curvature of the spine and bones. It relieves the pain and alleviates the numbness. It increases circulation in the region and highly effective in inflammatory conditions. It also helps in the nourishment of nerves and muscles.
- Pizichil: This is performed by medicated oil pizhichil means squeezing. Here the whole body is bathed in streams of Luke warm medicated oil with simultaneously soft massage. It is very effective in rheumatic and neuromuscular disorders. It nourishes the muscles and nerve tissue. It relieves the muscle the muscle spasm.
- Elakizhi: This is done with different types of leaves. Leaves of eranda, nirgundi, arka, rasna, coconut leaves, lemon, and curcumin are fried with herbal ingredients and tie into cloth blouses. These are dipped into warm medicated oil and used for massaging the body. It improves the blood circulation, increases muscle tone, relieves the pain and stiffness and provides strength.
- Njvarakizhi: Application of certain medicinal drug with Navara rice in the form of blouses, dipped into the bala siddha kwath and milk. It is very effective in degenerative diseases. Also effective in nervous disorder and, muscular weakness. It makes musculature strong and sturdy.
- Sneha Basti: Enema of medicated oil or medicated decoction helps in the pacification of vata dosha.
Ayurvedic Cure of Back Pain in Nagpur
Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the renowned Ayurvedic clinics based in central India, which can provide the best solution for neck pain. With traditional therapeutic methods, they ensure to cure you of the deadliest neck pain without any surgery. Visit Parijatak and talk to the experts for the best advice. You must give proper attention to neck pain.