- Jeerakarishtam (Bhaishjya ratnavali)
- cuminum cyminum (Jeeraka)-9.6kg
- Dry zingiber officinale (Shunti)-96gm
- Elettaria cardamomum (Ela)-48gm
- Cinnamomum verum (Twak)-48gm
- Cyperus potundus (Mustha)48gm
- Mesua ferrea (Nagakesara)48gm
- Trachyspermum ammi(Ajwain)-48gm
- Myristica fragrans (jathiphala)-48gm
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavanga)-48gm
- Piper cubeba (kankola)-48gm
- Cinnamomum tamala(Tejapatra)-48gm
- Woodfordia fructicosa-Dhataki-768gm
Add kwath dravya in water and set them as it is for overnight.Boil this on second day and reduced it till 1/4th of amount.Filter this kashaya and add guda in this kashaya and dissolve it. Filter this solution add mix prakshepa dravyas.Sealed this mixture in air tight container for fermentation.After fermentation fiter it and used it .
Ref. Text book
Bhaisharatnavali, Adhyayam 69
- Prescribed for all complaints of postnatal mothers.It improves the strength of mother after delivery.It also helps in normal involution of uterus.It also improves the lactation.
- It is also prescribed in complaints of sprue syndrome, abdominal/ digestive tract disorders, digestive complaints, bronchial complaints, general debility, diarrhea etc.
In very high dose it may cause burning sensation in stomach.It should not prescribed in diabetic patients as it containes guda in it.