Connect to Parijatak for Best treatment for bell’s palsy Nagpur
Bell’s palsy or facial palsy is the condition where one side of the face becomes paralyzed or you might feel severe weakness in the muscles of your face that control the movement. And you can get Facial paralysis treatment at parijatakThis condition primarily occurs due to the inflammation, compression or swelling of the muscles in the face.
Though it may seem a worrisome situation at first to wake up one morning suddenly to realize that one cannot control the moment of a complete side of their face, you should not panic as it is a temporary paralysis and in majority of the cases, there has been complete recovery for the patients.
Causes of Bell’s Palsy
Though the exact reason of what causes the facial muscles to swell or get compressed suddenly is unclear, there are certain bacteria and viruses that have been linked to the Bell’s palsy that include:
- Herpes simplex, that also results in genital herpes and cold snores
- Herpes zoster virus, that also results in shingles and chickenpox
- EBV or Epstein-Barr virus, that also results in mononucleosis
- Influenza B
- Lyme disease
- Coxsackievirus (hand, foot and mouth disease)
- Mumps virus
Symptoms of Bells’ Palsy
You will usually notice the signs of the condition suddenly after waking up one day or while trying to drink or eat something.
It is noticeable when one side of your face starts appearing droopy or when you are unable to close or open the eye on the affected side of the face. However, you should look out for some other symptoms. They usually appear a week, two after you suffer from eye, or ear infection accompanied by cold and includes:
- Inability to make any type of facial expression
- Difficulty in drinking or eating anything
- Sensitivity to the loud sounds
- Drooling of one side of the face
- Irritation in just one eye which is on the affected side
- Perpetual dryness in eye and mouth
- Weakness in facial muscles
- Muscle twitching in the face
Risk Factors of Bell’s Palys
It is more common in the people who are aged between 15 years to 60 years. In fact, you are more vulnerable to getting the condition if any of the following cases holds true for you:
- You are in the third trimester of pregnancy or have given birth less than a week ago
- You have a family history of Bell’s Palys
- You are a patient of diabetes
- You have any lung infection, especially in the upper respiratory
- Ayurvedic Cures for Bell’s Palys
- Some of the herbal medications that are really useful to treat this condition include:
- Nirgundi Oil – You will have to massage daily (at least once) on the face very gently using this herbal oil.
- Ashwagandha Capsules – You should consume this capsule after your meals with plain water, twice a day.
- Chanderprabha Vati – This tablet needs to be consumed regularly twice a day with plain water. However, you would need to take 2 tablets each time.
- Brahmi Capsules – You will have to take this capsule twice regularly after your meals with plain water.
- Curcumin Capsules – This capsule also needs to be taken twice every day with plain water after the meals.
Ayurveda for neurological disorders like this is a blessing for patients suffering from Bells Palsy. Parijatak serves as one of the best clinic for bell’s palsy treatment India. The center here not only provides an appropriate approach but also offers various medicines, therapies, and measures as a significant contribution towards bell’s palsy treatment in ayurveda Nagpur.