Parijatak offers the Best Oral Cancer Treatment in India
Oral cancer or mouth cancer occurs in the tissues of mouth or throat and belongs to a larger category of cancers which is known as head and neck cancers. It is actually the mostly common kind of cancer which develops in humans, especially in those above the age of 40 years. Though it is mostly detected after it spreads to the lymph nodes, early discovery is the key to surviving it with more probability.
Types of Oral Cancer
The oral cancer can develop in different parts of the mouth or throat. Thus, it includes the cancers of:
- Inner lining of the cheeks
- Hard and soft palate
- Roof and floor of the mouth
- Salivary glands
If you visit your dentist for regular checkups on time then you should be able to detent the presence of any of these cancers in time as he is mostly the first medical provider who gets to know about the cancers in your mouth.
Causes of Oral Cancer
One of the biggest factors that results in oral cancer is the consumption of tobacco in any form. This includes smoking cigars, cigarettes, pipes and chewing tobacco. In fact, the people who consume these products along with alcohol on a regular basis or are addicted to them are at even a greater risk of developing mouth cancer.
Some of the other causes include:
- Chronic ultraviolet exposure on the face
- Consumption of diet rich in fried food, red meat or processed meat on regular basis
- Regular chewing of betel nuts
- Family history of oral or any other kind of cancers
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infection
- Regular exposure to certain chemicals such as sulphuric acid, asbestos and formaldehyde
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Broken or jagged teeth
Oral Cancer symptoms
Though all the signs of a mouth cancer are not exclusive for this ailment only, you need to look out and get the diagnosis run if you experience any of these symptoms for a longer period of time.
- Sore of mouth or lip that won’t heal
- Bleeding in the mouth
- Trouble wearing dentures
- Lump in the neck
- Pain or difficulty while swallowing
- Numbness in face, chin, neck or lower lip
- Unexplained weight loss
- Pain or stiffness in jaw
- Red and/or white patches in/on mouth or lips
- Tongue pain
- Persistent earache
Natural Remedies for Oral Cancer
Some of the ayurvedic and natural remedies that can help cope up with the symptoms of oral cancer are:
- Lemon: Lemon is rich in vitamin C whose deficiency can result in mouth cancer. Thus, it is recommended to consume lemon juice 3-4 times a day.
- Grape Seed: Radical cells present in the mouth actually cause oral cancer and the seeds of grapefruit are considered to be a great source in destroying those radical cells.
- Carrots: Carrots are not only a source of antioxidants but also considered to be a form of anti-cancer nutrient in case of mouth cancer.
- Bitter Gourd: A rich source of alpha eleostearic acid, it helps in destroying the cancerous cells without affecting the normal ones.
Parijatak offers the Best Oral Cancer Treatment in India through Ayurvedic Medicine for oral cancer Nagpur and various relaxing therapies with a view to put internal functions in harmony with each other and prevent the causes or cure the symptoms of oral cancer.