Parijatak offers the Best Natural Cure for Uterine Fibroid with 100% Success Rate
Uterine fibroid are non-cancerous tumors that grows from the muscle tissues of the uterus. Normally the size is small and not painful but in certain cases, the size might increase or the number of tumors might increase resulting in pain and excessive bleeding. The condition occurs mainly during the reproductive age falling between middle and later years due to an imbalance of oestrogen.
Types of Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are circular layers of dense muscular fibers enveloped in a layer of smooth muscles. Based on the location of the fibroids it is divided into the following types:
- Intrauterine Fibroids: These are fibroids present within the uterus.
- Myometrial Fibroid: These are fibroids present in the wall of the uterus severely affecting the renal functions.
- Extrauterine Fibroids: These are fibroids present on or near the fallopian tubes under the serous membrane of the uterus. This type mainly affects women fertility.
Symptoms of Fibroids
The most common symptoms or clinical features of uterine fibroids are:
- Heavy bleeding
- Severe pain during menstruation
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Pain in the lower back area
- Pressure on bladder
- Constipation if the fibroid is large
Ayurveda and Fibroids
According to ayurveda, fibroid is ‘Mamsadhatu’ of uterus and is a medical condition categorized under ‘Yonivyapad’ known as gynecological disorders. Mamsadhatu merely means muscular tissue of the uterus in the ayurvedic text and creates a disorder in case of kapah dominance. However, to a certain extent, vata and pita dosha are also responsible for the occurrence of fibroids.
Course of Treatment for Fibroids
There are many remedies and cure for this women health disorder but Ayurveda defines the best cure and treatment plans. Here are some of the best natural cures for uterine fibroids:
- A comprehensive diet chart including foods that are kapha pacifying followed on a regular basis is most beneficial. Such kinds of foods reduce ama in the body while reducing the formation and accumulation of toxins in the body.
- A pita pacifying diet helps reduce excessive bleeding while balancing hormones.
- There are Ayurvedic herbs for fibroids Nagpur that include kumara, manjistha, neem, guggulu, and ashok in various formulations and decoctions.
- Warm packs formed of castor oil applied to the lower abdomen prove beneficial to melt the tumor.
- Cold pressed pack created of castor oil massage around the naval area also works wonder.
Parijatak, a center for best fibroid treatment in india, offers the best line of treatment plan to cure all types of uterine fibroids with ease, effectiveness and no side effects. Fibroid treatment in Ayurveda Nagpur covers a complete spectrum of medicines, therapeutic massages and therapies for releasing the pain and discomfort a woman goes through because of this tumor of the genital tract.