Ayurvedic Treatment of Oral cancer in India
Oral cancer ( Mukhaarbudam)
- Very commonly seen in practice.
- Which is blue, pale, yellow in color
- Growing again even after cutting.
- Kapha aggravated and getting localized inside the cheeks gives rise to arbuda
- Early detection is possible.
- Cancerous growth less than ½ cm is curable.
- Usually, diagnosis will be made when they spread to the tymph nodes under the jaw
- Delayed detections make it fatal.
- Tabacco, alcohol, smoking cigarettes more than 2 packets per day.
- Alcohol more than 6 drinks per day is a causative factor.
- Irritation from broken teeth filling, dentures, syphilis can also contribute.
- Squamous carcinoma is very common
- Kaposi sarcoma is less common.
- Mukhaarbudacikitsa, Vranasodhana and ropanaousadas
- Treatment same like mukhapaka
- Give anti cancer drugs also like
- Sapthaccadadikasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Trphalakasayam – – 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Aragvadatvakkasayam– 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Trphalakasayam– 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Akkarakudineer– 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Trphalagugulu – 2-0-2 after food
- Kancanaraguggulu2-0-2 after food
- Rasagandhimezhughu (Siddha drug)- 1-0-1 with curd rice after food.
- Chandamaruthacendhuram- 1 pinch with honey morning and night every alternate days after food.
- Thamirakattucendhuram (Siddha drug ) – 25 mg two times a day with honey.
- Navapasanacendhuram (siddha drug )- 25 mg with trphala 1 teaspoon two times a day with honey
- In later phase
- Bhallatakaksirakasayam – 50 ml night after food.
- Guggulutiktakaksirakasayam – 50 ml night after food.
- Nandhimezhugu -2-0-2 after food.
- Bharmmarasayanam – 1 teaspoon morning and night after food.
- Bhallatakaghrtam -10 drops two times a day with 5 drops of honey.
- Kasalanam/ kavalam/ Gandusam are done with mukhapakaharaousadas
- Gairikam with ghee
- Dandhathvanacurnam [SKM]
- PITAKA CURNAM [ Ref : A.H. Mukharogacikitsa ]
Are useful in this condition and used in Oral cancer (mukhapakaharaousadas)
- Avoid pittakaraaharaviharam
- Follow sitaupacaram
- Avoid constipation
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- At least they should do mouth wash after smoking.