Ayurvedic treatment of Bleeding Piles At Parijatak Ayurveda
What are Ardra arsa (Bleeding piles)?
Bleeding piles are very painful and cause immense trouble in having easy bowel movements. Piles have become a common problem with many of us nowadays. But hiding it or shying away from it is not a solution. If not treated on time, they can take a serious turn! If you feel that taking modern medicines is not helping you with the piles, it is better to move on to Ayurveda.
How can Ayurveda Help in Curing Piles?
Parijatak Ayurveda has a complete course of medication for piles. For ardram-sodhanam (bleeding piles), Samanam, Rakta sthambanam, Rakta ars chikitsa and adhogata rakta pitta chikitsa can be adopted. Some of the potent therapeutic procedures have been enlisted here:
- In Sodhana, Patola katurohinyadi kasayam is recommended 60 ml morning and night before food.
- For Samanam, mahatikrakam kasayam, mrdvikadi kasayam, Tikataka kasayam, Trayantyadi kasayam, Chandana usiradi kasayam, Dusparsakadi kasayam (without nagara) and Darksadi kasayam are prescribed about 60 ml morning and night before food..
- Sthambanam employs Pusyanukam sita kasayam medication, 60 ml morning and night before food. This procedure is also effective to stop bleeding.
- Kutajadi kasayam is recommended 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Thugaksiri (Arrowroot) kanji is also highly useful in rakta arsas.
- Curnam (1 teaspoon morning and night after food), gulika (recommended dose after food), and lehyam (1 teaspoon morning and night after food) are other Ayurvedic procedures which are quite benefial in curing piles.
- Other procedures include Ghrtam (10 ml with milk at night after food), Talam( which includes Ksirabala tailam + kachuradi talam) and Picu
Not to forget that the doctors at Parijatak Ayurveda also recommend palandu, suranam, kalasakam and Naga bhasmam (250 mg bd, sarja rasa curnam 1 gm bd with honey) that can stop bleeding immediately. But these medicinal formulations should not be taken without proper medical consultation with the Ayurveda experts. Without the guidance of a professional Ayurveda wizard you must not experiment with these medication.
Why Should You Trust Parijatak Ayurveda for Curing Piles?
Parijatak Ayurveda is a renowned healthcare centre which has earned its name through Ayurvedic ways of healing serious disorders. Though the procedures for treating piles are difficult to pronounce and even more difficult to understand, they are mentioned in ancient scriptures and have been evaluated from time to time. Add-ons on observations through latest researches have enhanced the values of traditional Ayurveda in curing piles.
Trust Parijatak and its team of experts who have toiled hard to make Ayurveda an important part of our lives in the recent times. When you trust Ayurveda, you are sure to get its magical healing touch.