Ayurveda is the Best Cure for Adenomyosis – Get Connected to Parijatak
Adenomyosis is a gynecological disorder in which the endometrium breaks through the myometrium. Endometrium is the inner lining of the uterus whereas the myometrium is the muscle wall of the uterus.
Most people do confuse adenomyosis with endometriosis but these are two different conditions, although with the same origin. Adenomyosis is a condition wherein the endometrial cells break into the muscle wall whereas endometriosis is a condition in which the breakthrough of the endometrial cells takes place outside the uterus.
Types of Adenomyosis
The condition is classified into two different types depending on how the endometrium breaks through. The two types are:
- Diffuse Adenomyosis: In this type, the endometrium or the inner lining of the uterus breaks through as an extension into the muscle wall.
- Focal Adenomyosis: In this type, endometrium breaks through the myometrium as a localized collection of the endometrial tissues. This localized formation further can even lead to the formation of a tumor known as adenomyoma in the specific area.
Causes of Adenomyosis
Some of the important causes of this gynecological disorder are as follows:
- Pregnancy termination
- Excessive use of contraceptive pills
- Abnormal and invasive growth of endometrial tissues
- Excessive production of estrogen
- Occurrence of swelling in the lining of the uterus
- Uterine inflammation
- Formation of stem cells into the muscle walls of the uterus
Signs & Symptoms of Adenomyosis
The medical condition is mainly characterized by severe pain and discomfort in addition to the following signs and symptoms:
- Severe pain and cramps during menstruation
- Heavy and prolonged bleeding
- Tenderness in abdominal area
- Severe pain during intercourse
- Presence of blood clots during menstruation
- Severe pressure like feeling on the abdominal area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Adenomyosis
There are various therapies and medicines defined in Ayurveda are the most effective and successful cure of this women health disorder. Some of the known therapies that work wonder as best treatment for adenomyosis India includes:
- Body massage with medicated oils
- Use of heating pads in the abdominal area
- Basti – an ayurvedic therapy for administering enemas with the use of medicated oils, herbal teas or milk.
Moreover, there are various herbal and home remedies for heavy periods and other symptoms of adenomyosis. Some the most common remedies include ginger, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, guggulu , triphala, Phalghrita , Varunadi kashayam, puffed rice, beet root, spinach, and mango seed powder. Moreover, a diet rich in calcium and magnesium also proves to be beneficial when coupled with a healthy lifestyle.
Parijatak, a reputed wellness center for adenomyosis treatment in Ayurveda Nagpur, offers a host of herbal formulations to alleviate the symptoms and fight the causes of this health complication women are facing in their daily routine. All the formulations are complete safe and most effective formulated and prescribed under the guidance of expert Ayurvedic gynecologist in Nagpur.