Ayurvedic Treatment for Adenomyosis:
Adenomyosis is the extra growth of the endometrial cells into the uterine lining. It causes enlargement of the uterus. This may lead to causes infertility in some cases. Adenomyosis usually disappears after menopause. Adenomyosis usually disappears after menopause.Adenomyosis is not endometriosis but many women having endometriosis also have adenomyosis.
Sure causes of adenomyosis still unknown.
Risk Factor of Adenomyosis
- Women over 30 years of age.
- Women with previous cesarean
- Women with uterine surgery
Symptoms of Adenomyosis
- Painful Menstruation
- Heavy bleeding with clots
- Mid cycle bleeding
- Painful intercourse
- Feeling of mass in uterus
Ayurvedic Treatment for Adenomyosis –
By our therapy, we manage pain
- Reduced heavy menstrual bleeding
- Reduce foreign tissue growth
- Improve uterine health
Recommended Herbal medicines are as follows:
Pradarantak Rasa, Pushyanug Churna Abhraloha, Kumari a sava, Ashokrishta, lodrasava, Shatavari Kalpa, Pphalgrut etc are used.
Panchakarma recommend are as follows:
- Basti- Matra basti, Uttarbasti
- Raktamaokshan are beneficial