Come to Parijatak for the Best Natural Cure for Infertility
Infertility is one of the major physical disorder in women and the most traumatic emotional disorder as well. It is a condition when after severe attempts and successful relationship with husband, a woman is incapable to conceive or deliver a child. The major causes that lead to infertility are hormonal changes, lack of nutrition, environmental factors, emotional instability, ovarian problems, physical injuries, age and various physical health disorders. However, there are cases where the causes remain unknown and undiagnosed for years without being able to conceive.
Ayurvedic and Infertility
Have you ever wondered why ayurvedic cure is always considered the best? This is because it is a traditional science of healing and rejuvenation to put all our senses, mind and body in harmony with each other and with the environment. This is a researched, tested and proven branch of medicine.
In Ayurveda, the disease is termed as ‘Vandhyatva’ and the factors held responsible for conception are:
- Ritu: This comprises the proliferative phase of the uterus.
- Kshetra: This defines a healthy state of female genital tract.
- Ambu: This comprises the nutritional elements and hormones that control the functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Bija: This comprises the ovum and sperm.
The major cause responsible for infertility is an imbalance of the tridoshas – vata, pita, and kapha in combination known as the ‘Tridosha Dushti’ in the Ayurvedic texts and vitiation of the digestive element known as ‘Agnimandya’. In response, the natural science of healing recommends various medicines and procedures that help create an equilibrium of the doshas while strengthening the balancing mechanism of the woman’s body with a view to improve health and quality of life.
Ayurvedic herbs used in the treatment for infertility depend on the area of concern as follows:
- Ashoka, Shatavari, Dashmoola, Aloe vera, and Guggulu proved beneficial for ovarian disorders
- Ashoka, Shatavari, Dashmoola, and Jeevanti proved beneficial for premature ovarian failure.
- Punarnava proved beneficial for treating blocked fallopian tubes.
The perfect herbal formulation or combination works best for curing the disease from its roots while controlling other body functioning and releasing the mind from all the anxiety and depression. In simpler terms, these combinations work to synergize hormonal balance.
Furthermore, there are other cures in terms of therapies and procedures as follows:
- Swedanam: The therapy uses warm blankets and exercises to induce sweat and in wa flush out toxins from the body.
- Vamanam: This is a process of detoxification through inducing vomiting activity so as to help the body get rid of undigested food.
- Shirodhara: This therapy uses medicated oils to create hormonal balance with the womens’ body.
- Yoga: Postures like Nadi Sodhan Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Viparita Karani, and Hastapadasana are most beneficial for treating infertility.
Today, technology is revolutionizing and so is the source of medicines. With rapid growing technology and innovation, there is a race of falling into top 10 IVF clinics in India for the most advisable treatment as per the books of contemporary medicines. Nevertheless, there is no denying that ayurvedic medicine for infertility works to eradicate the underlying causes and treat it specific disorder completely from the roots.
Parijatak, an Ayurvedic center in Nagpur is one of the best clinic with the best of doctors and gynecologists who provide the best fertility ayurvedic medicine and of course the best treatment plan. So, if not being a mom is something that is sucking you deeply then come ahead and get in touch with the experts at Parijatak.