Parijatak offers Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Reactive Arthritis
Ayurvedic Cure for Reactive Arthritis with Cellulitis, the infection in any one part of the body when triggers swelling and pain in your knees and joining of feet and ankle, that condition is known as reactive arthritis. More often than not, it is caused by infection is genitals, intestines, and urinary tract. You will usually start observing the symptoms for reactive arthritis after 3-4 weeks of your first onset of the infection. Thus, when you start observing any unusual pains in your body after getting any such infection, it’s recommended to get a diagnosis done to confirm if your body has been a target of reactive arthritis.
However, you do not need to panic about having to go through rigorous treatment as there are some ayurvedic medicines and home remedies that would help you treat the condition and eradicate what causes arthritis without any risk of side effects.
Herbs to reduce the effects of Reactive Arthritis
These are some of the best arthritis remedies in India and are used since ages to cure and prevent the disease:
- Licorice – This medicine treats the swelling and pain in the joints. However, if you are suffering from high blood pressure or are being treated with corticosteroids, then you should avoid consuming this herb.
- The Cat’s Claw – It will also give you relief from the pains and swelling in the joints caused because of reactive arthritis. For those who cannot consume licorice, this works as a perfect substitute.
- Corn Silk and Uva Ursi – If you have an infection in the urinary tract which has resulted in reactive arthritis, then these herbs will help you sooth and cure that infection.
- Bromelain – The herb extracted from the pine apple is very helpful in reducing the inflammation in the affected areas.
- Turmeric – In case you have adverse symptoms and taking bromelain alone is not helping much, you can take turmeric along with it as it enhances the effects of bromelain.
- Boswellia – This herb is very useful in relieving you from the other effects and symptoms of reactive arthritis.
Other home remedies for Reactive Arthritis
- Consumption of mangosteen fruit will help you cure inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Prepare a mixture with two spoons of lemon juice, one spoon of honey and warm water. Drinking it daily at least twice a day will help you relieve the symptoms.
- Include fish oil or flaxseeds in your regular diet as a mandatory component as it slows down the inflammatory response of the body.
- Including garlic in your meal can really help in reducing the symptoms caused by reactive arthritis.
- Dip a piece of soft cloth in the heated eucalyptus oil and put in on the ailing joint. Cover the area with a plastic wrap and provide it some warmth using a steamed towel or heating pad.
- Massaging the joints, which are paining and swelling with vinegar oil can also help provide relief.
Come to Parijatak for the best treatment for arthritis through various therapies and medicines. In addition, there are customized procedures and a course of treatment that works as arthritis pain relief measures.