Connect with Parijatak for Endometriosis Treatment in Ayurveda Nagpur
Ayurvedic Cure for Endometriosis, Endometriosis is a very painful gynaecological condition in which the tissues that are supposed to lie inside the uterus start growing along the outside lining. These outgrown tissues mostly target the lining of the pelvis, ovaries and fallopian tubes. In very rare cases, it also spreads beyond the pelvic region.
Also, one needs to understand that the degree of pain does not, in any manner, determine the severity of the condition. There is a possibility that a person may experience very sharp pain but the tissues would not have spread much and would still be in mild stage inside the body.
Though incurable, the symptoms and effects of endometriosis can be managed to provide some relief.
Causes of Endometriosis
Though the exact reason behind the occurrence of this condition has not been detected yet, some of the possible causes include:
- Disorder in an immune system
- Surgical scar implantation
- Transformation of cells lining the inner side of the abdomen, known as peritoneal cells
- Retrograde menstrual, implying the reverse flow of menstrual blood into the pelvic cavity
- Transformation of embryonic cells
- Transport of endometrial cells to other parts of the body
The signs indicating the presence of this condition vary drastically from one woman to another. Some women might experience the symptoms to a very mild degree, while others could have severe symptoms. These include:
- Pelvic pain along with the menstrual bleeding which increases with time
- Severe pain during intercourse each time
- Persistent pain in the lower back
- Polycystic ovarian disorder
- Periods lasting for more than 7 days every month
- Urinary and bowel issues including bloating, diarrhoea and constipation
- Very heavy bleeding during the menstrual which requires changing the tampon or pad every two hours
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood in urine or stool
- Severe cramps lasting for a week or two around the periods
- Occasional bleeding or spotting between the periods
Ayurvedic Treatment for Endometriosis
The cure for endometriosis in Ayurveda India is efficient in providing results as compared to the allopathic methods. The herbal medications that are useful in endometriosis are:
- Aloe Vitals – The aloe vera in the form of capsules need to be consumed twice daily with plain water.
- Boswellia Curcumin – You should take 2 capsules regularly after meals with plain water, two times in a day.
- Female Health Support – The formulation of Lodhra, Ashoka and Shatavari is very helpful in curbing the hormonal issues if consumed twice regularly with plain water after the meals, 2 capsules at a time.
- Shatavari Capsules – This fertility increasing capsule should be consumed regularly after a meal with plain water, 2 capsules twice a day.
- Pradrantak Churna – This combination of herbs offered by the Planet Ayurveda needs to be taken twice every day, one teaspoon at a time.
Get connected to Parijatak for the Best Endometriosis Ayurveda Treatment Nagpur through herbal remedies and natural therapies.