Put Women’s Life at Ease with Best Ayurvedic Cure for Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is now becoming one of the most deadly forms of disease ever known to man. Though, early detection goes a long way in extending the life of the patient, after a certain stage, there is absolutely no hope left. With proper care and awareness, we can combat this cancer. October, being the month of awareness of breast cancer sees a lot of campaigns, awareness programs and posters to educate the public and to reduce the rates of loss of life.
Detecting it Early – The Symptoms
- Formation of lumps in the breast
- Nipple discharge
- Change in texture of the breast skin
- Change in appearance of the nipple
- Pain in the nipple or armpit area
If any of these symptoms are visible, it is highly recommended to undergo a medical check-up, for prevention is any day better than cure.
Why Does It Occur? The Causes
- A family history of breast cancer
- Obesity and unhealthy lifestyle habits
- Frequent exposure to radiations
- Cosmetic surgeries or hormonal implants, especially in the breast region
- Genetic causes
- Exposure to radiations
Though the exact causes cannot be determined at times, it is always safer to undergo regular check-up, especially if there is a family history. Also, women who have had breast cancer once have higher chances of having it again as compared to those who have never had it. Studies and researches are being conducted and some claim that breastfeeding helps prevent this form of cancer from revisiting.
Finding the Solution – Natural Treatment
Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer India is certainly the best natural cure for breast cancer. Some of the known remedies are:
- Medicinal herbs like Garlic, Broccoli, Ashwagandha, Guggul, Tulsi, Boswellia, Amla, Triphala, Turmeric, and Flaxseeds
- Meditation and deep breathing therapy
- Counselling to boost the morale of women
- Low carbohydrate diet
- Protein rich diet including poultry and legumes
- Whole grains like wheat, corn, bulgur, rye, oats, rice, barley
- Green leafy vegetables like lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, and beet greens
- Panchkarma is a process that cleans excessive accumulation of vata, pita, and kapha from the body through the involvement of snehan, swedan, and sirodhara that means massage, steam bath, and act of pouring Ayurvedic medicine of forehead respectively
- Smoke Treatment: A treatment used for cleansing the toxins substances from the body with the use of smoke created by burning medicinal herbs.
- Yukti Vyapashraya: A process or therapy that works to eliminate dead cells from the body completely.
Furthermore, to have a complete understanding of the disease and options of the herbal remedies, get in touch with Parijatak, a best breast cancer hospital in Nagpur with the best gynaecologist in India at its center. All the doctors and caretakers there have the expertise and knowledge about the science of natural healing and follow the same principles and philosophy to ease the pain of various women health concerns.