Ayurveda Treatment for Hair Loss
More and More people are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss problem. Hair loss can be embarrassing and hamper one’s self-esteem and confidence. When treated early hair loss can be reduced and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic Opinion on Hair Loss
Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind-body structure. Ayurveda considers the hair as a byproduct for bone formation. The tissues which are responsible for the formation of bones are also responsible for your hair growth.Hair fall is considered to be a problem of pitta dosha in Ayurveda and excess of Pitta dosha in the body is the chief cause of hair problems. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment measures are known for their effectiveness. Usually, the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and yes, we cannot forget medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Hair Loss
As hair fall is considered a problem of pitta dosha, you need to identify the bad eating habits that are contributing to the increase of pitta in your body.
Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods.
Some useful dietary tips for hair fall are :-
- Aloe vera : Take the 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice. Instead of this, you can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin thrice a day for 3 months for hair fall control.
- Drink fresh juices of carrot, alfalfa, lettuce and spinach for aiding in hair growth.
- Sesame seeds : A spoonful of white sesame seeds each morning can be a great source of magnesium and calcium. They are very effective hair loss checkers.
- Yoghurt : Consuming yoghurt everyday reduces hair fall to a large extent. It is a trusted remedy for hair related problems.
- Green leafy vegetables and fruits: No one can underestimate vegetables and fruits for preserving hair fall, as they are rich in fiber which are an excellent in preventing hair fall.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, zinc, sulphur and some important fatty acids are very important to make the roots of your hair strong. You can find these nutrients in sprouts, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, milk, soy beans and whole grains. Include these in your diet and you can expect to reduce your hair fall in a few months.
- Drink plenty of water You do need to flush out the toxins that have accumulated in your body and drinking water is the best of doing it.
- Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you should better avoid it.
Yoga and Meditation for Hair Loss Treatment
Inverted asanas such as Sarvangasana that tend to reverse the gravity on the body are best suited for treatment of hair loss. They stimulate the flow of blood to the head. Make sure you practice such asanas under the guidance of a yoga teacher. What you must additionally do is practice deep breathing exercises to control stress, anxiety and keep your mind balanced.
Ayurveda Hair Fall Treatment
Ayurvedic herbs recommended for Hair Loss Treatment :-
- Bhringaraaja : known as the king of the hair, promotes hair growth on the head and effectively stops and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promoting sound sleep. Bhringaraaja (Eclipta prostrata) is taken internally and used externally as Bhringraj oil and is an excellent rejuvenator
- Brahmi : This hair pack is available in most Indian grocery stores and used with curd is an excellent hair pack.
- Amla : Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and full of antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders and curd to make a great hair pack
- Neem : This is a natural remedy against dandruff and lice and also has blood purifying abilities. Use in powdered form with coconut oil or curd to massage the scalp.
- Ritha : These are natural soap nuts that are used for cleaning hair without stripping off the natural oils. Use in powdered form to massage scalp and wash off thoroughly.
- Ashwagandha : the weakened immune system is one of the factors for hair loss. Ashwagandha makes you feel energized and healthier. It stops stress, increases vigour and helps regrow lost hair.
Parijatak and its Ayurvedic Hair Care
If you need more information on home remedies for treating hair fall or want to get the advice from hair experts in Ayurveda, Parijatak Ayurveda is one place which can provide the best help. The formulations prepared by the experts are so effective that they prevent hair fall if applied at the recommended dosage as directed by them. The hair fall treatment is absolutely natural and does not have any side effects. Try Ayurveda for hair fall; come to Parijatak’s hair fall treatment.