About Alopecia Areata Treatment
Hair loss (alopecia areata) can affect just the scalp or the entire body .it can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition. Anyone, be it men, women, or children-can experience hair loss.
What are the Symptoms?
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thickening on top of head -This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting both men and women in men, hair begins to recede from the forehead in a line that resembles the letter M. Women typically retain a line of hair at the forehead but experience a broadening of the partition of their hair.
- Circular or patchy bold spots– Some people experience smooth bold sports, often about an inch (2.6 centimeters) across. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp but it sometimes also occurs in beards or eyebrows. In some cases, the skin becomes itchy or painful before the hair fall.
- Sudden loosening of hair– A physical or emotional shock can causes hair loss. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing the hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss of hair usually causes overall hair thinning and not bold patches.
- Full body hair loss– Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy can result in the loss for all over the body. The hair usually grow back after treatment ends.
What are the Types of Alopecia?
They are of three types : Alopecia Areata, Alopeciaareatatotails, and Alopecia Areatauniversalis.
- Alopecia areata is the most common variation of the autoimmune disease itself as round, smooth patches of various sizes.
- Alopecia areatatotails itself as total loss of hair on the scalp.
- Alopecia areatauniversalis the rarest form of alopecia areata and presents itself as loss of hair over the entire scalp and body.
In all forms of alopecia, the hair follicles remain alive and are ready to resume normal hair production whenever they receive the appropriate signal. In all cases, hair growth may occur even without treatment and even after many years.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Alopecia Areata?
- Lakshanam for removing the Srotorodham caused by kapha ,
- Raktaprasadanacikitsa to regulate blood flow.
- Kesyam for hair growth,krimignacikitsa
Ayurvedic Medicines for Alopecia Areata
- Triphalachurna: Triphala actually means three fruits viz., Amalaki (Emblicaofficinalis), bibhita triphalapowder or churna ingredientski (Terminaliabelerica) and Haritaki (Terminaliachebula)
- Gunma uppu: This formilation includes Sottruuppu (Sodium chloride) , Savattuuppu ( Alkaline earth salt ), Valaiyaluppu ( Sandevere Glass Salt ) , Kalluppu ( Artificial salt ), Vediyuppu ( Pottassium nitrate ), Indhuppu ( Rock salt ) processed in VarikumattiPazhaSarru ( Citrulluscolocynthis), Butter Milk ( Bosindicus ). Recommended dosage is 1-2 gms with rice water (one day old) 2-3 times a day before food as per the body constitution. Medicine is given on the 3-5 days of menstruation for soothagavali. For other days, it is given daily once for 48 days.
- Durdurpartradi keram – (tiksnam and kaphaharam)+nilibhrugaditailam (kasyam )- It is used for picu on the hairless patch maintains healthy blood circulation.
- Karisalaikerpam -1 tablet morning and night after food (kesyam )
- Nellikaighrtam -10 ml with milk at night (kesyam ,bramhanam ,rasayanam)
- Other medicines that can be helpful are:
- Biotin vitamin for hair growth .
- Rasagandhimezhugu (internally) effective in resistant casea.
- Gandhakacurnam (3gm) to given with honey.
- Udvartanam with gomutrabhavithaavalgujabijacurnam is effective.
The drugs used for hair should be sithalam ,kesyamlikenechi ,yastimadhu ,bujangalathadikeram , trphaladikeram ,kaiyunyadi a9kinjith usnam )keram, japapatraidikeram, trphaladikeram ,kaiyunyadi (kinjithusnam)keram, and japapatradikeram.
Parijatak’s Ayurvedic Help for Hair Loss
After good deal of research and study of traditional scriptures, Parijatak has prepared effective Ayurvedic remedies for curing Alopecia. With usage of herbs, salts and various ingredients the experts have helped the patients with hair fall treatment in a natural way. Such efforts have made Parijatak Ayurveda one of the renowned treatment centres in India for hair care. Call them now to get the best solution for hair loss.